Last week I made a bookmark for a friend’s birthday and I liked it so much that I thought I would make one for myself. I alerted the design a bit, drawing inspiration from my beautiful collection of High Tea cookbooks. This bookmark was even quicker and easier than last week’s one!
To make this bookmark I used;
- A piece of card
- Two different decorative papers;
- one to cover the card the same as last week’s one
- one very decorative paper as the focal detail
- Two flower cut outs, I had these hiding away in my stash
- A cute little pink button
- A few stick on diamantes and pearls.
To put the bookmark together you will need to;
- Cover the card in the first decorative paper
- Stick on a strip of the very decorative paper
- Stick on the two paper flowers
- Stick the button in the centre of the flower
- Decorate the button with the stick on pearls and diamantes
Voila, you are done! How quick and easy was that???
I just love how well it goes with my beautiful cookbooks!
If you are inspired to make a bookmark, share a photo of it with me via any of my social media. You can find all those details on my contact page 🙂